Care, Coverage and Affordability Distinguish NSI Health Insurance
Since the 2012 passage by Congress of the Affordable Care Act, the insurance experts at NSI have kept a close watch on the implementation of the act. Now that the ACA is fully implemented, we can advise both individuals and businesses on how to shop at the new and improved health insurance Marketplace online.
There are more health insurance coverage options available through the “Marketplace” than ever before, and that means even more opportunities to find health coverage that fits your individual or family needs and total budget.
Despite two Supreme Court decisions in favor of the Affordable Care Act, activity against the healthcare reform law is predicted to continue. Let NSI be your guide today and tomorrow for the best plan and most affordable option and any curves that we believe may lie ahead. \
Since knowledge is the best means to smart choices, find more information on subsequent pages regarding: The Affordable Care Act; Disability Income Insurance; and Long Term Care. (Clickable Links)
CALL NORTH SHORE INSURANCE TODAY—FOR A HEALTHY DOSE OF INFORMATION
The Affordable Care Act and Affordable NSI Health Insurance
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) puts you as a consumer back in charge of your healthcare. Under the law, a new “Patient’s Bill of Rights” gives individuals and small businesses (Shops), looking for healthcare insurance, the stability, flexibility and choices they need to make informed decisions about healthcare choices.
Some key aspects of the ACA include:
- Ends Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions for Children and Adults Health plans can no longer limit or deny benefits to children under 19 due to a pre-existing condition.
- Keeps Young Adults Covered: If you are under 26, it’s likely you are eligible for coverage overed under your parent’s health plan—at least through your 26th birthday.
- Ends Arbitrary Withdrawals of Insurance Coverage: Insurance companies can no longer cancel your coverage just because you made a legitimate mistake.
- Guarantees Your Right to Appeal: The laws states that you now have the right to ask your provider to review and reconsider its denial of payment.
- Ends Lifetime Limits on Coverage: Lifetime limits on most benefits are banned for all new health insurance plans.
- Reviews Premium Rises: Good news rises with the news that Insurance companies must now publicly justify any unreasonable rate hikes.
- Gives you the Most from Your Premium Dollars: Your valuable premium dollars must be spent primarily on healthcare – not administrative costs.
Changes with Regard to ACA Care
- Covers Preventive Care at No Cost to You: You may be eligible for recommended preventive
health services. No co-payment.
- Protects Your Choice of Doctors: Choose the primary care doctor you want from your plan’s network.
- Removes Insurance Company Barriers to Emergency Services: You can seek emergency care at a hospital outside of your health plan’s network.
Click here to read about and examine the key features and benefits of the Affordable Care Act. http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/timeline/index.html
Open Enrollment for the ACA lasts until____________. Open Enrollment time is when you can compare plans based on price, benefits, and other important features and that’s when NSI can help you enroll in a plan. After (Date), if you meet the criteria for a Qualifying Life Event like a change in income, getting married or having a baby, you may be able to enroll in an ACA Marketplace plan through a special enrollment period.
Click here to learn more about how NSI can help you to enroll in new healthcare coverage through the health insurance marketplace. Use this easy ACA Registration form.
Ask Us About an NSI Medicare Advantage Plan (copy from Medicare.gov)
Medicare is health insurance for people ages 65 and over, and for people under 65 with certain types of disabilities. A Medicare Advantage Plan is a type of Medicare Health Plan offered by a private company (NSI) that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B, and often Part D benefits Medicare Advantage Plans include HMO’s, preferred provider organizations, private fee-for-service plans, special needs plans, and Medicare medical savings account plans.
DON’T DELAY, CALL NSI TODAY ABOUT THE ACA AND AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE